For All Sacraments :
- Reconciliation (Confession)
- First Holy Communion
- Visit to the Sick & Anointing of the Sick
If you want your child to be baptised, want to make confession, are ready to be
confirmed. If you are planning to get married or you need a visit if you are sick.
Please talk to Father Gerry or Deacon Stephen after Mass or Call on 023 80862270.
Or E-mail: email@example.com.
What if I am taken into hospital as an emergency?
- Remember to let your relatives know your wishes concerning visits from the Catholic Chaplain, Father Joe Mc Nerneny,
if you are taken into hospital unexpectedly. They can then notify the Chaplaincy Dept. at the hospital.
- Tell the nursing staff on the ward know that you are Catholic and would like a visit from the Chaplain.
- Please also let Fr. Gerry or Deacon Stephen know if you are going into hospital.
Tel: 023 8086 2270.
Please help me to get to know you and your spiritual