STATIONS OF THE CROSS DURING LENT
Stations of the Cross will be prayed and said at
St.Theresa`s ,Totton every Friday at 7pm.
Every Thursday after 10am Mass at Our Lady Lyndhurst.
Please join us.
For All Sacraments :
- Reconciliation (Confession)
- First Holy Communion
- Visit to the Sick & Anointing of the Sick
If you want your child to be baptised, want to make confession, are ready to be confirmed. If you are planning to get married or
you need a visit if you are sick.
Please talk to Father Innaiah ONLY after Masses or Call on 023 80862270.
Or write E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hospital: What if I am taken
into hospital as an emergency?
- Remember to let your relatives know your wishes concerning visits from a Chaplain if you are taken into hospital unexpectedly. They can then
notify the Chaplaincy Dept. at the hospital.
- Tell the nursing staff on the ward know that you are Catholic and would like a visit from the Chaplain.
- Please also let Fr. Innaiah know you are in hospital.
Tel: 023 8086 2270. E-mail: email@example.com
Please help me to get to know you and your spiritual needs.